- Green Products
- PortionPac® for General Facility Maintenance
- CorrectPac® for Correctional Facilities
- SFSPac® for K-12 School Nutrition Programs
PortionPac® Introduces Safer, Better, Smarter Solutions
Jun 12, 2015
- SFSPac® Degreaser gains Green Seal™ GS-37 certification May 13, 2015
Interactive Education for OSHA's New Haz Com Standard
Sep 10, 2013
PortionPac Chemical Corporation has created an online learning course to help manufacturers, distributors, and end users comply with OSHA’s new Hazard Communication Standard. All employers whose workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals are required to educate employees about the new standard by December 1, 2013.
The new Hazard Communication Standard, called the “Right to Understand,” is the first major modification to the Standard since 1994. According to OSHA, the revised rules will “improve the quality and consistency of hazard information in the workplace, making it safer for workers by providing easily understandable information on appropriate handling and safe use of hazardous chemicals.”
Learn more at http://www.portionpaccorp.com/resources/osha/
New Auto Scrubber Products!
Jul 09, 2013
PortionPac Chemical Corporation today announced the launch of a new floor care product line that is optimized for auto-scrubber machines. The new system consists of a complete line of cleaners:
- MopPacLITE®, a Green Seal-certified pH neutral everyday cleaner;
- ScrubPac®, a a Green Seal-certified heavy duty power scrubber;
- PowerPac®, an industrial strength degreaser;
- BritePac®, to clean and restore shine, and
- NeutraPac®, a Green Seal-certified floor conditioner.
Click below to download the full press release.
PortionPac Featured in IT Case Study
Apr 24, 2013
Not everyone knows this about PortionPac, but we are technology enthusiasts. PortionPac recently rolled out an internal solution that efficiently links our customer relationship management and accounting software platforms, and this accomplishment is now featured on one of our consultants’ websites as a case study. Our partners at DataQuest and CRMTogether provided excellent customizations and guidance on this project.